Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Rainbow Honey September Mystery Bag

Today I have my September Mystery Bag from Rainbow Honey to share with you! If you're not familiar with this bag, I'll tell you a little bit about it. It comes with a variety of polishes and body care items in either mini or large sizes. The mini bag is $10 plus shipping each month and the large bag is $25 dollars a month including shipping. There is also a Just Nails Mystery bag and a Just Body Mystery Bag - each is $16. You can find more info on the bag on the Rainbow Honey website. This month has two polishes and four body care items, so I'll just get into it!


First up - the polishes! There were two polishes in this months bag and both of them are polishes that I would consider toppers for other colors.


The first polish is Underwater World. It is a clear based glitter topper with blue, green and yellow stars, white shards and a blue shimmer. The formula was good. I didn't have to fish for stars and it spread out nicely on the nail. This is one coat over a grey holo from Model City Polish.




The second polish is Just Sugar Coat It! This is inspired by adorable and colorful sugar swizzle sticks. It adds a shiny glaze with iridescent glitter and shimmer to any manicure. I used one coat over Zoya's Lidia. I had a really hard time photographing this polish. It has so much more depth than I could capture. Rainbow Honey is going to be releasing a full collection of Swizzle Stick themed polishes called Sugar Glaze in February 2016.




There are four other products in this month's bag. 


First up is a Truffle Cappuccino cuticle oil. I really like Rainbow Honey's cuticle oil, but I am not a coffee lover, so I will be gifting this to someone that will enjoy it! It is part of their Fall Treats collection featuring products with Coffee Blended scents.

There is also a Way Cooler Body Mist. It is a refreshing blend of pears, quince, and acai berries for a much needed sweet pick me up! This is part of their upcoming Magic World collection (by the way - I love the packaging of these. The little colorful stars are fantastic!) 

Also in the bag is a Vanilla Plains Cooling Gel. I love this gel for Summer because it's great if you've gotten just a bit too much sun. Very moisturizing and cooling with a great scent - just like vanilla cake! This is also from the Magic World collection.

The last item in this month's bag is a Chocomint Valley Soap bar. This smells amazing! It's a blend of dark chocolate, mint and cocoa. It actually states in the description that this is not edible! :0) It smells that good. This is also part of the Magic World collection,


I would love to hear what you think of the September Mystery bag in the comments down below! I think this month had a great mix of polishes and body care items. A little something for everyone! If you are interested in this bag, it is currently still available on RainbowHoney.com.

10 comments:

  1. I really like the under the sea topper. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love iridescent glitters! I can't wait to see what's released!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome bag of goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not thrilled with the toppers but the body products all sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time reading about this mystery box. The polishes are pretty but the body products are the ones that will make look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection of products. The iridescent glitter is really intriguing, I love that kind of topper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors in there are so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete