Thursday, September 24, 2015

GlitterDaze - September Daze of the Month

Today I have a subscription box from GlitterDaze to share with you. This is the September Daze of the Month polish and extra gift. Each year the box theme is A Journey Through the Universe, so all of the polish names are space themed. The polishes released in the boxes are exclusive to the box -they will never be released on their own.



This month's polish is Hypervelocity Star. This is a medium grey base with holographic shimmer, blue chrome flakes and a copper to green shimmer. This is a beautiful polish and with that grey base, it is perfect for Fall or Winter. Excellent formula - two thin coats for opacity, and the polish stayed exactly where I put it on the nail. No running or pooling at the cuticles.




The extra gift with this month's polish is Pumpkin Crunch Cake scented Hand Fizzy Crumbles. This is a hand soak, but in crumble form so that you can use as much or as little as you'd like. You just sprinkle the crumbles in a bowl of warm water and then soak your nails or hands for 5-10 minutes. Pat dry and you're moisturized and ready to go! I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, so I am going to give this to someone that I know will love it.

I love the GlitterDaze bottles. So pretty!

I'm a big fan of this subscription service. Every polish I've gotten from GlitterDaze has had a great formula and there's so much going on in all of them. The Daze of the Month subscription is $15 per month and includes shipping. You can check out all of the information on the Daze of the Month subscription here. I would love to hear what you think of this polish and subscription box in the comments down below!

14 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I love pumpkin and that polish is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pumpkin smells amazing. I'm not a huge pumpkin scent fan either but this smells like heaven!

      Delete
  2. I don't even know what pumpkin scent smells like. The polish is nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this polish! And I need everything pumpkin in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this brand yet, but this polish is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mani, such a pretty shade !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That polish looks really pretty. The box sounds like a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never get tired of seeing the multichrome flakes. This color looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete