Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Gunpowder Lacquer Rhinestone Cowgirl

Today I have another polish from Gunpowder Lacquer to share with you! If you haven't heard of Gunpowder Lacquer, she should definitely be on your map. So far, the polishes I've bought from Carly (the maker of Gunpowder Lacquer) have been spot on. Let's take a look at Rhinestone Cowgirl!



Rhinestone Cowgirl is a wine colored jelly base that is filled with holographic glitter. It is a limited edition polish that Carly made in honor of her birthday! It applies really smoothly even though it has a ton of glitter and is opaque in two coats, although I did three here. 




This polish is absolutely amazing! I was super excited this morning when Carly said she is planning on making more shades like this one and plans on releasing them in her Fall collection. I can't wait! You can check out all of Gunpowder Lacquer's pretty polishes on her website here.

I would love to hear what you think of this polish. Let me know in the comments below!


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too. It even shows up in indirect light. So pretty!

      Delete
  2. I bought one for my bestie and one for myself Both shipped to her Mine is on its way to me now I can't wait to get it It's stunning I'll be watching for more like this one this Fall I'm hoping for a deep teal leaning heavily in the blue hues with tons of holo glitter Yaaassssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it!! I'm so excited to see what she has in the works for Fall.

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! Holo microglitters in jelly bases are really popular right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh this is really pretty, love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely regret not picking this one up. It's such a gorgeous shade. I cannot wait to try this indie out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I totally missed out on this one. It sold out super fast!

    ReplyDelete