Monday, August 3, 2015

Glisten & Glow "Cocktails Anyone?" Collection

Today I have the Cocktails Anyone? collection from Glisten & Glow to share with you. As soon as I saw the very first pictures of these polishes, I knew I had to have them. There are eight ultra holographic polishes in this collection. Let's take a look!


The formula on all eight of these polishes is fantastic! Perfect consistency, smooth application, and they all dried very quickly. All of these were opaque in two coats with the exception of Silver Streak and Peach Bellini, which took three. These are available now on the Glisten & Glow website. If you purchase today or tomorrow before 11:59pm EST (8/3-8/4) use code CAMPINGISFUN for 15% off your total purchase.




Grape Groove is a lavender holographic polish. The holo is really strong and pretty on this one. 




Blue Hawaiian is a light blue holographic polish. It looks like a bit darker here because of all of the holo, but it is a nice light blue in person.



Hpnotiq Hurricane is a teal holographic polish. This color is just stunning! 



Midori Sour is a chartreuse holographic polish. This is a nice balance of green and yellow. I didn't have any holos this color in my collection and I'm so glad I have this one now!



Silver Streak is a silver/grey holographic polish. This one actually looks almost like a champagne color on me, which I thought was interesting. It's very pretty!



Peach Bellini is a peach/light orange holographic polish.  Very pretty for Summer or Fall!



Tequila Sunrise is a deep orange/red holographic polish. Another perfect polish to transition from Summer to Fall.



Raspberry Margarita is a bright pink holographic polish. Another stunning polish! I love how bright this one is.


I think the whole Cocktails Anyone? collection is absolutely fantastic! If I had to choose a favorite, I think it would be either Blue Hawaiian because I'm a blue lover, or Midori Sour because I think it's a really pretty, unique color. Are you planning on picking any of these up? I would love to hear what you think of this collection and which polish is your favorite in the comments below!

30 comments:

  1. Pretty swatches! I really like Tequila Sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberry Margarita is stunning, I need a hot pink holo in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous! So pretty, especially in the sun!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful collection!! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO HOLO!!!! They really are Ultra Holo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They're the most holo polishes I own. So pretty!

      Delete
  5. These are so stunning! I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I've been seeing these around and they are gorgeous! Hurricane is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with this collection. Such strong holo finishes in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! As soon as I saw the very first pictures they posted of these, I knew I needed them. :0)

      Delete
  8. Stunning swatches! This collection is a holo lovers dream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This collection is gorgeous!! And great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holos are life! The nude and bright pink are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holo is my favorite finish at the moment so these are perfect for me! They really are amazing!

      Delete
  11. These are some of the brightest holos I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really can't pick a fave. They're so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! And they're more perfect in person!

      Delete
  13. Beautiful swatches! I love how strong the holo shows off in these!

    ReplyDelete