Friday, June 26, 2015

KBShimmer - Wave The Flag

Today I have a really fun glitter topper from KBShimmer to show you! This is Wave The Flag.



Wave The Flag is a clear based glitter topper with red, white and blue micro glitter, various sizes of red, white and blue hexes and white stars. All of the glitter is matte and it has a very nice glitter to base ratio. I had no problem getting any of the glitter out, including the white stars. 


This is one coat with topcoat over Vandal Eyes from Sally Hansen, which is one of three new Insta-Dri polishes I will have to show you tomorrow!


I don't have many toppers that have all matte glitter in them so it's pretty unique, especially in my collection of red, white and blue polishes. As always with any KBShimmer polish I've tried, great formula and it went on really easily. You can find Wave The Flag here as part of KBShimmer's Summer 2015 collection.


I would love to hear what you think of this polish in the comments below! 

17 comments:

  1. I'm not a lover of glitter toppers, but this looks awesome on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for 4th July mani. I love the colors and variety of shapes for glitter flakes here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KBShimmers are great and this polish looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love KBShimmer. They're one of my favorite brands. :0)

      Delete
  4. I love this one - it's so perfect for the 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Now I just have to decide which one I'll actually wear on the 4th. :0)

      Delete
  5. Easily the most perfect 4th of July glitter topper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is quite the patriotic glitter topper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! So fitting with 4th of July coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and patriotic! It looks great over the blue you picked for your base!

    ReplyDelete